I can't believe January is almost over.

Life is good. I'm back on my feet and can do almost everything I could before.
It's funny, I've never been much of a runner, but ever since the accident I have this incredible urge all the time to run.
But I can bicycle again and I'm loving that. I took a ride in the rain earlier today and it was so clean and cold and refreshing.
This week has been great--Have been looking forward to the inauguration for months and it didn't disappoint. Loved the music, the poem, the new president--so fitting.
Back in rehearsal for Twelfth Night--hadn't realized how much I had missed that cast.
Spent most of the afternoon on Thursday with a good book in the library.
Saw 'Defiance'--and really liked it.
Posted the parts for our Shakespeare play in my Youth Theatre Class on Friday--the kids were jazzed.
Ate at Cucina in Salt Lake earlier today--had the chicken curry salad. Perfect.
Stopped by a birthday party tonight.
Went grocery shopping with my brother.
Church, and home for dinner with the family tomorrow. Should be relaxing.
I hope it keeps raining. Such a nice change from the snow.

2 comments:

my ghostwriter said...

honey, you're one of the best.

lia said...

i can't believe january is almost over, either - and i can't believe it's been so long since i've seen YOU!

let's pray for a) rain and b) a run-in