Tagless

When I was a kid, I used to have dreams all the time about being at school naked. I would be so intensely embarrassed that the feeling would stay with me even after I woke up.
One of these dreams involved running breakneck out of the classroom and down the long hall of the school with only a pillow to shield myself.

Last night, I dreamt that I was at a mission reunion.
No suit, no white shirt, no tie or tag--nothing.
The funny part was that in my dream, I totally tried to pass it off as no biggie. I kept getting bizarre looks and faces full of shock from the sisters, and I would shoot back a "What?" look. I was still intensely embarrassed, but I had decided that ignoring the problem would be my best bet.
What was I thinking?

What do you think it means?

3 comments:

Megnificent said...

Alex! I'm going to London after all! WOOHOO! :D

As for your naked dreams, dream stuff is often symbolism. Maybe, your subconcious is uneasy at the thought of people seeing you too closesly. Like being stripped bare of shields and walls or whatever. With the mission thing, you're trying to cover, but maybe, you're worried people won't like what they see. Just some thoughts. What do you think it means?

Megnificent said...

http://dreammoods.com/cgibin/searchcsv.pl?method=exact&header=dreamsymbol&search=naked

Thirdmango said...

Wow, that Jott stuff is pretty cool. Remember, when you post something, even if you delete, us avid fans of you who already put you in google reader get it anyways. :D