Dear Blog--

I miss you. I know we haven't talked in awhile, but I'm hoping we can change that starting here and now.

But you know, it isn't such a bad thing that we haven't been in touch, because it means that I haven't felt the need to vent, or express my frustrations, or get anything off my chest, or waste any excess time online--and I think that's pretty great.
Lately I've been pretty well adjusted and have enjoyed the company of many friends. What more could I ask for?
Just to catch you up to speed I'll give you an update on what is occuring in my life as of right now.

First, Lisa has decided to go on a mission! And while I will miss her a lot, I could not be more proud of her and the decision she has made to get out and make a real difference in the world.

"Only the gospel will save the world from the calamity of it's own self-destruction. Only the gospel will unite men of all races and nationalities in peace. Only the gospel will bring joy, happiness, and salvation to the human family"

--Ezra Taft Benson

I sincerely believe that. And I know that Lisa will be an amazing representative of the Gospel of Jesus Christ that has such power to change the world.
That is by far the biggest event in my life right now--lisa getting ready to go. Everything else kinda seems small potatoes.
But, just for the record:
I'm getting ready to go to ACTF in LA next month, and it's super stressful.

I'm going to be playing Willy Wonka in SYT's Charlie and the Chocolate factory. I think it will be fun--the kids are a riot. Goes up in March. More details later.

Clark just got back from his mission earlier this month!

Abby gets home in a week or so! I'm excited to see her.

Brittney also came back! Good seeing her as well. She's sweet.

School is going well: Human anatomy and physiology, Health, Scenic Design, Directing, World Civiliztions. Blah blah blah. I like my schedule alright.

I'm out of a job next week. Anybody know who's hiring in town. Any sweet connections? Hook a brotha' up!...?

I'm having a blast at the weekly Thrillionaires Workshops. Don't know if I'll ever make the cut, but regardless I feel like I am learning a lot and having a great time.

Andrew (hopefully) puts in his papers next month.

That's all for now. More to come? hopefully. We'll see.


2 comments:

Little Lisa said...

You are so cute!! Yes, so cute!!!

I am excited to see you tonight!! Yes, I am!!!

Today is my second day with no Diet Coke and I am going to die!! Yes, I'm dying!!!

You are the best support and best friend and best boyfriend ever!! Yes, you are!!!

Anonymous said...

Alex has a blog! *jumps for joy*